1. Admission Application Forms and Prospectus are available at the school campus and can also be downloaded from the website
2. After submission of the forms, the school will invite parents for a short interaction.
3. Children applying to classes 1-5 will be required to answer a short written diagnostic assessment in English, Mathematics and Hindi.
4. Submission of application form does not guarantee admission and will depend on the number of seats.
5. Classes and respective eligibility is as under:
|1||KG||4 years by 31st March 2023|
|2||I||5 years by 31st March 2023|
|3||II||6 years by 31st March 2023|
|4||III||7 years by 31st March 2023|
|5||IV||8 years by 31st March 2023|
|6||V||9 years by 31st March 2023|
|7||VI||10 years by 31st March 2023|
|8||VII||11 years by 31st March 2023|
|9||VIII||12 years by 31st March 2023|
|10||IX||13 years by 31st March 2023|
|11||X||14 ears by 31st March 2023|
6. Forms duly completed should be deposited with the Proof of residence Photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation attested by first class officer or First Class magistrate. Two passport size photographs. The Original documents must be furnished at the time of meeting. Please note: Transfer Certificate from previous school will be required after admission has been granted.
7. List of applicants shortlisted for personal interaction and diagnostic assessment will be displayed school.
8. Scheduling of Parent interaction and Student Diagnostic assessment will be sent by email.
9. The list of successful applicants as well as wait-list will be displayed in school All communication between applicants and the school will be made through the notices displayed at the school campus, website and telephonic or email intimation. Please address your queries and admission related questions to